Logan Dry RestroomBack
Logan Dry Restroom
The Logan Dry Model is an economical single vault restroom building that is ADA compliant. It is ideal for small remote locations, measuring 7’ x 10’ 4”. This model is delivered fully-assembled. The Logan Dry model comes with the FAN (fresh air naturally) ventilation technology. The FAN system uses the wind and sun to vent the restroom’s air. This restroom also features opaque windows for locations without electricity. The Logan has a wide variety of aesthetic choices, enabling it to easily blend with any surrounding. The gabled style roof comes standard with a Cedar Shake finish, but other finishes can be specified. The Logan Model also boasts a variety of finish and color choices. This model comes standard with stainless steel fixtures, but other fixture options can be specified to meet your budgetary needs. VIEW FLOOR PLAN
- Meets latest IBC, ASCE/SEI, ACI, AISC Steel Construction Manual, CRI Manual of Standard Practices, and PCI Design Handbook requirements
- Roof load capacity: 150 psf (standard) higher loads available
- Wind load: 165 mph (standard) higher loads available
- Floor load: 150 psf, 5,000 psi steel-reinforced precast panels with welded connections. (standard: bolted connections)
- Bullet tested to UL-752, Level 5
- 18-gauge galvanized steel insulated doors, tamper-proof hinges, dead-bolt lock, door stop and holder
- Lifetime roof: post-tensioned by a single continuous tendon creating radial compression in the roof. No coating required
- Connected to city water and sewer
- Meets and exceeds US Forest Service Specifications
- ADA Compliant
Standard Fixtures by Willoughby Industries
Willoughby Commercial Ware Fixtures in 304 Stainless Steel:
Optional Fixtures by Murdock
Optional Fixtures by MetCraft Industries
- No Foundation Required
- Lower Installation Costs
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Weather-tight Construction
- Standard Roof Heights
- Meets AII Current Building Codes
- Heavy Duty Walls and Floors
- Rugged: Patented post-tensioned technology withstands all weather, temperature, impact and seismic requirements.
- Weather-tight: Roof and Floor design provides industry leading water-tight construction.
- Maintenance Free: Will not rust, warp, corrode, rot, or burn while retaining exterior appearance without any additional maintenance.
- Prefabricated: Tightly controlled manufacturing standards, transported to site preassembled.
- Maintains structural integrity during shipping and installation using proven precast technology
- Simple Installations: Usually completed in only 1 day
- No Foundations Required: Just a simple level, compacted crushed stone base
- Protected against freeze-thaw cycles