Skyline 1222 RestroomBack
Skyline 1222 Restroom
The Skyline 1222 Model is an economical multi-user flush restroom building that is ADA compliant. This building has two rooms; two stalls and a sink per room. The building measures 12’ x 22’ and can handle a moderate to large volume of users. This building is delivered fully-assembled, pre-wired and pre-plumbed. The Skyline has a wide variety of aesthetic choices, enabling it to easily blend with any surrounding. The standard roof is Tapered, with custom options available. The Skyline Models also boast a variety of finish and color choices. This model comes standard with stainless steel fixtures, but other fixture options can be specified to meet your budgetary needs. The chase area also can be used for storage. VIEW FLOOR PLAN
- Meets latest IBC, ASCE/SEI, ACI, AISC Steel Construction Manual, CRI Manual of Standard Practices, and PCI Design Handbook requirements
- Roof load capacity: 150 psf (standard) higher loads available
- Wind load: 165 mph (standard) higher loads available
- Floor load: 150 psf, 5,000 psi steel-reinforced precast panels with welded connections. (standard: bolted connections)
- Bullet tested to UL-752, Level 5
- 18-gauge galvanized steel insulated doors, tamper-proof hinges, dead-bolt lock, door stop and holder
- Lifetime roof: post-tensioned by a single continuous tendon creating radial compression in the roof. No coating required
- Connected to city water and sewer
- Meets and exceeds US Forest Service Specifications
- ADA Compliant
Standard Fixtures by Willoughby Industries
Willoughby Commercial Ware Fixtures in 304 Stainless Steel:
Optional Fixtures by Murdock
Optional Fixtures by MetCraft Industries
- No Foundation Required
- Lower Installation Costs
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Weather-tight Construction
- Standard Roof Heights
- Meets AII Current Building Codes
- Heavy Duty Walls and Floors
- Rugged: Patented post-tensioned technology withstands all weather, temperature, impact and seismic requirements.
- Weather-tight: Roof and Floor design provides industry leading water-tight construction.
- Maintenance Free: Will not rust, warp, corrode, rot, or burn while retaining exterior appearance without any additional maintenance.
- Prefabricated: Tightly controlled manufacturing standards, transported to site preassembled.
- Maintains structural integrity during shipping and installation using proven precast technology
- Simple Installations: Usually completed in only 1 day
- No Foundations Required: Just a simple level, compacted crushed stone base
- Protected against freeze-thaw cycles